Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bright WeSC earbuds!

I am fanatic about my iPod, I rarely leave home without it. I'm not such a fan of my plain white earbuds though... they're just so boring. My cute green iPod needs a friend and I have found the perfect match.

Theeeese!


-sigh- Aren't these earbuds from WeSC magnificent? The colors are so lovely and they're small so you don't have this giant thing hanging out of your ear and falling out. Best of all they're on sale for $26 each at Karmaloop right now.

Some extra info for those of you who understand what this means:

unisex in-ear headphones
• type: 10mm power drivers
• 1kHz sensitivity: 102 dB
• impedance: 32 Ohms
• frequence range: 20-20 001 Hz
• plug: gold-plated 3,5mm stereo
• cord: 1,25m + 1,0m extension, PVC cord
• weight: 20g

Just one problem. What color?!?

Image credits: Karmaloop

No comments:

Post a Comment